Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences has issued a notification regarding the 06 Technical Assistant job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 12th, B.Sc (Chemistry) must take the advantage of the BSIP Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who have expectations to participate in the application process must apply on or before the 10th December 2019. Required candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process, application dates.
BSIP Technical Assistant Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 20th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 10th December 2019
BSIP Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Technical Assistant (Analytical Labs)||04|
|Technical Assistant (Paleontology)||02|
BSIP Technical Assistant Job Vacancies 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 12th, B.Sc (Chemistry/ Physics/ Geology) from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 30 years. Age relaxation is application applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the BSIP Jobs.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 18,000/- to 19,900/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.bsip.res.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the BSIP Application/ Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Birbal Sahni Institute of Palaeosciences,
53, University Road,
BSIP Technical Assistant Jobs 2019 - Official Notification