Bihar State Minorities Finances Corporation Limited has issued a notification regarding the 243 Recovery Agent job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess Matriculation must apply for the BSMFC Recovery Agent Job Notification 2019. Aspirants who are going to participate in the application process must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, application dates. Eligible candidates may submit an application form on or before the 20th of January 2020.
BSMFC Recovery Agent Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 19th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 20th January 2020
BSMFC Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
BSMFC Recovery Agent Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Matriculation and should be a resident of Bihar.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have minimum of 18 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the BSMFC rules.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.bsmfc.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the BSMFC Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Bihar State Minority Financial Corporation Ltd.,
34, Abdul Qayyum Ansari Memorial Bhavan,
Harding Road (Ali Imam Path),
Patna, Bihar 800001.
BSMFC Recovery Agent Jobs 2019 - Notification