Central Bureau of Investigation has released a job notification for 11 Sub Inspector Posts. Individuals who have possessed Graduation must take advantage of the latest CBI Job Notification 2020. Aspirants can visit the official website www.cbi.gov.in for detailed information. Here we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Eligible candidates must apply offline on or before 16th April 2020. However, aspirants may check the official notification which is given below.
CBI Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 17th March 2020
- Last date of Applications: 16th April 2020
CBI Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
CBI Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
Candidates age should not exceed 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 40,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Examination /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.cbi.gov.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Job Opportunities Tab.
- Search for the SI recruitment notification.
- Click on it and download the application form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill up the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address on or before the last date.
To the Deputy Director,
Central Bureau of Investigation,
New Delhi, Lodhi Road,
Delhi - 110003.
CBI Sub Inspector Jobs 2020 - Official Notification