Central Board of Secondary Education has published a notification for the 357 Assistant Secretary, Analyst, Junior Hindi Translator, Senior Assistant & other vacancies. Excellent news for all the individuals who have possess 12th, Degree, Engineering, Post Graduation qualifications. Job Seekers who have desire to participate in the application process must visit the Official Portal www.cbse.nic.in. In the below we have also provided all the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process.
CBSE Assistant Secretary & Analyst Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 15th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 16th December 2019
CBSE Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Secretary (IT)||07|
|Junior Hindi Translator||08|
CBSE Junior Assistant & Junior Accountant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2, Graduation, B.E/ B.Tech, Post Graduation from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 27 to 40 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 1500/- or 800/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to 39,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
n Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.cbse.nic.in
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the CBSE Application/ Regstration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
CBSE Assistant Secretary & Analyst Jobs 2019 - Notification