Competition Commission of India has released a job notification for 18 Professional Staff, Support Staff Posts. Good Wish for those candidates who are eagerly waiting for CCI Job Notification 2019. CCI is looking for talented professional with eligible qualifications. Individuals who have qualified in Degree in Law, Master's Degree can apply. Interested candidates check the following details such as Eligibility Criteria and Application Process. Here we have also given official website www.cci.gov.in. Aspirants visit the website and check detailed information.
CCI Director, Joint Director, Office Manager & Other Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply:26th November 2019
- Last Date to Apply: 7th January 2019
CCI Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
CCI Dy.Director, Assistant Director, Private Secretary & Other Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Bachelor's Degree in Law, Master's Degree in Business administration /Economics /Statistics from a Recognized University.
The candidate's age should not exceed58 years as on 7th January 2019.
No application fee will be charged for the application process.
Selected candidates will get between of Rs 44,900/- to 2,16,600/- salary per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.cci.gov.in.
- Search for the job notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form & read instructions.
- Fill the form carefully.
- Send that filled form along with required documents to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for address.
CCI Professional Staff, Support Staff Jobs 2019 - Official Notification