Here is the announcement regarding the Central Bank of India job notification 2019 for the 105 Officers posts in the Specialist Category. This is the good wish for all the individuals who have possess Engineering, Graduation, Post Graduation qualifications. Here, we have also provided official portal www.centralbankofindia.co.in to get all the vital information regarding the application process details. Interested candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process details.
Central Bank of India Officers Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 30th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 21st November 2019
Central Bank of India Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Specialist Category/Stream||No.of Vacancies|
|Security Officer (MMGS)||01|
|Security Officer (JMGS)||09|
|Risk Manager (MMGS) III||06|
|Risk Manager (MMGS) II||06|
|Financial Analyst/Credit Officer||10|
|CDO/Chief Data Scientist||01|
Central Bank of India Officers Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Graduation, B.Tech/ MCA, MBA, CA/CFA from recognized university.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 21 to 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 550/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S : Rs. 50/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 23,700/- to 51,490/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.centralbankofindia.co.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the Central Bank of India Registration/Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Click on OK button and submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
Central Bank of India Officers Jobs 2019 - Official Notification