Central Railway has given a advertisement regarding the 12 Junior Translator posts. This is the good wish for all the individuals who have possess Master's degree in relevant subject. Interested candidates must visit the Official Portal www.rrccr.com and check the eligibility details. Aspirants who have luckily qualified in the eligibility details must participate in the online application process from 9th October 2019 to 8th November 2019. For the convenience of the applicants, we have also provided educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee & other essential details.
Central Railway Junior Translator Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 9th October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 8th November 2019
Central Railway Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||Category Wise Details|
|Junior Translator (Hindi)||UR-04|
Central Railway Junior Translator Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Master's degree of a recognized university or equivalent in Hindi or English with English or Hindi as a compulsory or elective subject or as a medium of examination at degree level.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 42 to 47 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the posts of Junior Translator.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration 6th Level of Pay.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Computer Based Test & Document Verification.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.rrccr.com
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Junior Translator Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent photos & scanned signature
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
Central Railway Junior Translator Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|