The Central University of Jammu has given an employment notification regarding the 09 Personal Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Driver job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess 10th, Any Graduation must utilize the chance of Central University of Jammu Job Notification 2020. Hopefuls who have planned to participate in the online application process must visit the official website www.cujammu.ac.in and apply online on or before the 13th of February 2020.
Central University of Jammu Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 13th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online: 13th February 2020
Central University of Jammu Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||04|
Central University of Jammu Personal Assistant & LDC Jobs 2020 - Eligibility
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, Bachelor's Degree from recognized university/institute. Should have valid driving licence of passenger vehicle/ MGV/ HGV.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have between 30 to 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General/ OBC application fee Rs. 1000/-
- For SC/ST/PWD: Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 19,900/- to 11,2400/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.cujammu.ac.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Central University of Jammu Jobs 2020 - Notification