Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha has officially given an employment notification regarding the 08 Reporter job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Bachelor Degree must utilize the chance of CG Vidhan Sabha Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details and apply on or before the 30th May 2020.
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 5th May 2020
- Closing date to Apply Online : 30th May 2020
Chhattisgarh Vidhan Sabha Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
- Aspirants should have possess Bachelor Degree in any stream in any recognized university in India.
- Certificate in Hindi Stenography with 140 WPM Speed in Hindi Stenography.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For General Candidates : Rs. 350/-
- For OBC Candidates : Rs. 250/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD : Rs. 200/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 56,100/- to 1,77,500/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the official website www.cgvidhansabha.gov.in
- Home page will display on your screen
- Search for the CG Vidhan Sabha Application Link
- Download the application form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent pass port size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
CG Vidhan Sabha Reporter Jobs 2020 - Notification