Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has rolled out the latest job notification regarading 06 Assistant Research Officer Job Vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Post Graduation are eligible. Aspirants who wish to get placed in the CGPSC Job Notification 2022 must check the below details. Here we have mentioned all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before the last date.
CGPSC Assistant Research Officer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 23rd February 2022
- Closing date to Apply Online: 1st April 2022
CGPSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Research Officer||06|
CGPSC Assistant Research Officer Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have possess Post Graduation from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicant's age should be 21 to 30 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
- Gen Candidates: Rs.400/-
- SC /ST /OBC Candidates: Rs.300/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- per month.
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview & Written Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.gov.in
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the ARO Notification & read all instructions.
- Open online application form.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Finally, Submit the application form.
CGPSC Assistant Research Officer Jobs 2022 - Official Notification