Chhattisgarh Public Service Commission has announced a notification for 32 Civil Judge Posts. Excellent news for all the job seekers. Candidates who have qualified Degree in Law can participate in this application process from 4th March 2020 to 2nd April 2020. Here we have provided Eligibility Criteria like Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Candidates who are willing to apply must visit the official website www.psc.cg.in, Check the official notification & instructions.
CGPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 4th March 2020
- Last date to Apply Online: 2nd April 2020
CGPSC Job Notifications 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
CGPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Law from a recognized University.
The age of the candidates should have between 21-35 years as on 1st January 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- For All Other Candidates: Rs.400/-
- For SC /ST /OBC & PWD Candidates: Rs300/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.27,700/- to 44,770/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test / Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.psc.cg.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the Civil Judge Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach prescribed documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the Submit Button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
CGPSC Civil Judge Jobs 2020 - Official Notification