Chandigarh Administration has announced a notification regarding the 11 Planning Officer, Area Investigator, Steno-Typist, Clerk & other vacancies. Required candidates may apply for the Chandigarh Administration jobs on or before the 31st of January 2020. Eligible candidates may check eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process, application dates, selection process details.
Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 11th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 31st January 2020
Chandigarh Administration Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Selection Grade Planning Draftsman||04|
|Senior Planning Draftsman||02|
Chandigarh Administration Planning Officer & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
The retiree/ Pensioner may apply for the Post from which he/ she retired or equivalent post and not against a post higher than one he held before retirement.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should not exceed 65 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration as per the organization's rules.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.chandigarh.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Chandigarh Administration Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and attach the required documents
- Send the Application Form to the following address
Deptt. of Urban Planning,
Room No. 322, 3rd Floor,
U.T. Secretariat Building Sector-9, D, Chandigarh.
Chandigarh Administration Jobs 2020 - Notification