Chennai Port Trust has released a notification regarding 06 Senior Medical Officer & Dentist Posts. Good wish for individuals who have completed MBBS, BDS, Post Graduate Qualifications. Aspirants who have interested in these vacant posts must utilize the chance of Chennai Port Trust Job Notification 2020. Here on this page, we have given complete Eligibility Criteria like Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process & How to Apply. Interested candidates may apply offline from 24th January 2020 to 29th February 2020.
Chennai Port Trust Senior Medical Officer & Dentist Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 24th January 2020
- Last date of Applications: 29th February 2020
Chennai Port Trust Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Medical Officer||05|
Chennai Port Trust Senior Medical Officer & Dentist Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Senior MO: Candidates must have qualified in MBBS Degree, Post Graduate /Post Graduate Diploma in General Medicine, Surgery, Radiology, Diabetology, Gynaecology from a recognized University.
Dentist: Must have qualified in BDS Degree from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 30-55 years.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between RS.30,000/- to RS.70,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.chennaiport.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Sr.Medical Officer & Dentist Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To Office of the Secretary,
Chennai Port Trust,
NO.1, Rajaji Salai,(Opp. Reserve Bank of India),
Chennai Port Trust Senior Medical Officer & Dentist Jobs 2020 - Official Notification