Central Industrial Security Force has issued a new employment notification for 647 Assistant Sub Inspector Job Vacancies. This is the best way to get placed in the CISF Job Notification. Aspirants who have completed Degree must participate in this application process. Required aspirants must visit the official notification and check all the instructions. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Last date to Apply for Unit Commanders: 5th February 2022
- Last date to Apply for DIsG/ARCs: 12th February 2022
CISF Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Sub Inspector||647|
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Degree from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicant's age should not exceed 35 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the following tests
- Written Examination
- Physical Standard Test /Physical Efficiency Test
- Medical Examination
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Assistant SI Job notification.
- Read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill all the details in form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
CISF Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2022 - Official Notification