ICAR-Central Institute for Women in Agriculture has issued a new employment notification regarding 07 Field Assistant Job Vacancies. Aspirants who have possess 10+2, Diploma /Graduation must take the advantage of latest CIWA Walk-in-Interview 2022. Here we have mentioned all the eligibility details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates must submit the application forms on 17th February 2022.
CIWA Field-Assistant Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 4th February 2022
- Closing date to Apply: 17th February 2022
- Walk-in-Interview Date: 22nd February 2022
CIWA Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
CIWA Field-Assistant Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have possess 10+2 with Diploma in (Agriculture /Horticulture) or Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 45 years as on 1st February 2022. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be Rs.15,000/-per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Walk-in-Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.icar-ciwa.org.in
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the CIWA Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill all the details in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email email@example.com.
- And then shortlisted candidates can attend the interview.
CIWA Walk-in-Interview 2022 - Official Notification