Chief Medical Health Officer, Surajpur has issued the latest employment notification for 49 vacancies of Staff Nurse, ANM, Pharmacist, Counselor, Lab Technician, Medical Officer & Other Posts. Individuals who have passed 10th, 12th, ANM /GNM /B.Sc Nursing /M.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, Diploma, BMLT /DMLT, Degree, BHMS /BAMS /BUMS, M.Phil /M.A, Post Graduation must take the advantage of CMHO Surajpur Job Notification. Interested candidates may apply on or before 16th March 2021. Before going to apply must check this page for detailed information.
CMHO Surajpur Staff Nurse, ANM & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Application: 2nd March 2021
- Closing date to the Application: 16th March 2021
CMHO Surajpur Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Block Data Manager (BDM)||01|
CMHO Surajpur Lab Technician, Medical Officer & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th, 10+2, ANM, B.Sc Nursing /GNM, M.Sc Nursing, B.Sc Nursing, B.Pharm, Diploma in Pharmacy, M.Phil /M.A, BMLT /DMLT, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduation from a recognized University.
Applicants should have age between 18 to 70 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.12,000/- to 31,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.surajpur.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the CMHO Surajpur Notification.
- Click on the Official Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Attach self-attested copies of relevant documents.
- Send it to the following address.
Chief Medical Health Officer,
CMHO Surajpur Dental Assistant, Counselor, BDM & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification