Coal Controller has issued a job notification regarding 15 Legal Assistant, Senior Investigator, Upper Division Clerk job vacancies. Individuals who have completed 12th, Degree qualifications must participate in this application process. Here we have given educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates will grab all the essential details here and apply offline from 5th March 2020 to 4th May 2020. Before going to apply must check the official notification which is given below.
Coal Controller Legal Assistant & Other Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Applications: 5th March 2020
- Closing date to the Applications: 4th May 2020
Coal Controller Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Upper Division Clerk||13|
Coal Controller UDC, Sr.Investigator & Other Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have possessed Degree in Law, 12th from a recognized University /Institute.
The age of the applicants should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to 1,12,400/-per month.
The Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.coalcontroller.gov.in
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Click on the UDC & other jobs notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Then download the form.
- Fill up all the details in the application form.
- Attach required documents with filled application form.
- Send it to the given address.
To Shri Sadananda Mukherjee,
Dy.Asst.Coal Controller, Office of the Coal Controller,
Council House Street,
Kolkata - 700001.
Coal Controller Sr.Investigator, UDC, Legal Assistant Jobs 2020 - Official Notification