Kerala State Co-Operative Service Examination Board has given an employment notification regarding the 196 Junior Clerk/ Cashier job vacancies. Individuals who have completed SSLC/ Diploma must grab the chance of CSEB Kerala Job Notification 2020. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. For more details must visit www.csebkerala.org.
CSEB Kerala Junior Clerk/ Cashier Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 2nd March 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 31st March 2020
CSEB Kerala Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Clerk/ Cashier||196|
CSEB Junior Clerk/ Cashier Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed SSLC/ Diploma from recognized University or Board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and a maximum of 40 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs. 11,250/- to 32,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Test & Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.csebkerala.org
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the CSEB Kerala Application Form
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Send the application form to the following address
Rail Over Bridge, Pazhavangadi,
CSEB Kerala Jobs 2020 - Notification