Central Scientific Instruments Instruments Organisation has officially announced a notification regarding the Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver jobs. Aspirants who have possess 10th, 10+2 must utilize the chance of CSIO Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, application process, selection process. For more details aspirants must visit the official portal www.csio.res.in.
CSIO Junior Secretariat Assistant & Driver Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 12th November 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 11th December 2019
CSIO Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (Finance & Accounts)||01|
|Junior Secretariat Assistant (General)||01|
CSIO Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th, 10+2 from recognized institution or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have maximum of 28 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- General/ OBC/ EWS : Rs. 500/-
- Others : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 5,200/- to 20,200/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination or Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Portal www.csio.res.in
- Home page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Application/Registration Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Submit the form carefully
- Take a printout for further use
CSIO Junior Secretariat Assistant Jobs 2019 - Notification