CSL Walk-In-Interview 2022 for 46 Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant & Other Posts
Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL) has issued a new job notification regarding the 46 Project Assistants, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant & Semi-Skilled Rigger Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in Diploma in Mechanical Engineering, Diploma in Electrical Engineering, ITI, SSLC are eligible. However, Aspirants with essential qualifications can attend the CSL Walk-in-Interview from 15th to 17th February 2022.
- Walk-in-Interview Dates: 15th to 17th February 2022.
CSL Project Assistant, Fabrication Assistant & Other Jobs 2022
Organization: Cochin Shipyard Limited
Post Name: Project Assistants, Fabrication Assistant, Outfit Assistant, Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant & Semi-Skilled Rigger
Total Vacancies: 46
- Project Assistants: 14
- Fabrication Assistant: 06
- Outfit Assistant: 06
- Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant:18
- Semi-Skilled Rigger: 02
CSL Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Three years Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from State Board of Technical Education.
- Pass in SSLC and ITI NTC in the trade of welder.
- Pass in SSLC and ITI NTC in the trade of Fitter pipe/plumber.
Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant:-
- Pass in SSLC with a minimum of three years post qualification experience/rigging works.
- Pass in IV Std.
- The upper age limit prescribed for the posts shall be 30 years as of 17th February 2022.
- First-year: Rs.24,400/- per month
- Second-year: Rs.25,100/- per month
- Third-year: Rs.25,900/- per month
Fabrication Assistant & Outfit Assistant:
- First-year: Rs.23,300/- per month
- Second-year: Rs.24,000/- per month
- Third-year: Rs.24,800/- per month
Mooring & Scaffolding Assistant & Semi-Skilled Rigger:
- First-year: Rs.22,100/- per month
- Second-year: Rs.22,800/- per month
- Third-year: Rs.23,400/- per month
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Walk-in-Interviews.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website of the CSL.
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may attend the walk-in-Interview with the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Age Proof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Venue of Walk-in-Selection:
CSL-Mumbai Ship Repair Unit (CMSRU) Cabin,
MBPT Green Gate, Shoorji Vallabhadas Road,
Fort, Mumbai - 400001
Dates of Walk-in-Selection: 15th to 17th February 2022.