Office of the Deputy Commissioner Kamrup has announced a new job notification regarding 40 vacancies for Stenographer & Junior Assistant Posts. Individuals who have possess Degree, Diploma are eligible for the latest DC Office Kamrup Job Notification 2021. Eligible candidates may apply online through the official portal www.niyukti.assam.gov.in from 24th January 2021 to 7th February 2021. Before going to apply aspirants must check the below details.
DC Office Kamrup Stenographer, Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 24th January 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 7th February 2021
DC Office Kamrup Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Junior Assistant (Grade-III)||39|
DC Office Kamrup Stenographer, Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed Graduate in any discipline and Diploma in Computer application from a recognized Institute,
Applicants should have age between 18 to 40 years as on 1st January 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Examination.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.niyukti.assam.gov.in.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the Online apply button.
- Fill the form & attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
DC Office Kamrup Stenographer, Junior Assistant Jobs 2021 - Official Notification