Delhi Forest Department has announced a Job Notification regarding 226 vacancies of Forest Guard, Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Posts. Online applications are invinting from eligible candidates who have possess 10th, 12th, Degree qualifications. Find more details here like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates can apply online from 14th January 2020 to 13th February 2020. Before going to apply, aspirants must check the official notification which is given below at the bottom of this page.
Delhi Forest Department Forest Guard, Forest Ranger Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 14th January 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 13th February 2020
Delhi Forest Department Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Wildlife Guard /Game Watcher||11|
Delhi Forest Department Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Forest Ranger: Candidates should have completed Degree in Science /Engineering from a recognized University.
Forest Guard: Must have completed 12th from a recognized Institute.
Wildlife Guard /Game Watcher: Must have Possed 10th from a recognized Board.
Aspirants should have age between 18-30 years. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt.rules.
- For All Category: Rs.100/-
- For SC /ST Candidates: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.5,200/- to 1,12,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Examination /Physical Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.forest.delhigovt.nic.in.
- Search for the latest job openings.
- Click on the Forest Guard Online Application Form.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach required documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Delhi Forest Department Forest Ranger, Wildlife Guard Jobs 2020 - Official Notification