Delhi Police has officially issued a notification regarding the 554 Head Constable posts. Good wish for all the individuals who have possess 10+2 and willing to get placed in the Delhi Police department. All the desirable hopefuls who have expectations to participate in the application process must visit the official website www.delhipolice.nic.in. Interested candidates must check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, selection process, application fee, starting date, last date. Eligible candidates must participate in the application process on or before the 30th October 2019.
Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 1st October 2019
- Last date to Apply Online : 30th October 2019
Delhi Police Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Head Constable (Ministerial)||UR-209|
Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10+2 (Senior Secondary) from recognized board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should have between 18 to 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 100/-
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-S/ Women : Nil
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get Rs. 25,500/- to 81,100/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected basis on the Written Examination & Medical Test.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.delhipolice.nic.in
- Search for the Delhi Police Application Link
- Download the Head Constable Application Form
- Fill the details carefully and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the application fee through online mode
- Check the details carefully
- Submit the form & take a printout for further use
Delhi Police Head Constable Jobs 2019 - Official Notification
|Official Notification||Click Here|