DGCA Recruitment 2021 - Apply for 20 consultant vacancies
Directorate General of Civil Aviation (DGCA) has issued the latest job notification for the 20 Consultant (Airworthiness) vacancies. The aspirant who have Possess Degree, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering are eligible. The Interested and eligible candidates may apply for the Consultant application form before the last date 27th December 2021.
Check the mentioned DGCA Jobs 2021 details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process and how to apply given below.
- Starting date for submission of application form: 13th December 2021.
- Last date for submission of application form: 27th December 2021.
DGCA Consultant Jobs 2021 - Check the Details
Organization: Directorate General of Civil Aviation
Post Name: Consultants (Airworthiness)
Total Vacancies: 20
Official Website: dgca.gov.in
- Consultants (Airworthiness): 20
DGCA Recruitment 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
- A Bachelor's Degree in Physics or Mathematics or Aircraft Maintenance or Engineering Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical or Electrical or Electronics or Telecommunication from a recognized university.
- A valid Aircraft Maintenance Engineer's (AME) Licence endorsed in either of the Categories B1 or B2 issued by directorate general of civil Aviation.
- Candidates age should be 63 as on closing date of applications.
- There is no application fee.
- Consolidated remuneration will be paid up to Rs.75,000/-per month.
- The Selection Process will be based on the documents verification/Interview.
How to Apply
- Open the official website dgca.gov.in.
- After moving on to the home page.
- Click on Jobs.
- And, then the current opening section.
- Download the DGCA Advertisement.
- Check the information present in the Advertisement Thoroughly.
- If you are eligible and interested in the above Vacancies.
- Fill the application form as prescribed by the officials.
- And, Submit the application in the address.
Opposite Safdarjung Airport,
Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi-110003