District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, West Bengal has announced a notification for 15 Counselor, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, District PMDT & TB HIV Coordinator, TBHV Posts. Here we have provided Eligibility Details such as Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply. Interested candidates will get all the details here and apply online on or before 16th January 2020. Before going to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
DHFWS West Bengal Staff Nurse, Counselor Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 30th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 16th January 2020
DHFWS West Bengal Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|District PMDT & TB HIV Coordinator||01|
DHFWS West Bengal Medical Officer, Lab Technician Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have completed 10+2, B.Sc, GNM, MBBS, Graduate, Post Graduate /Diploma in relevant discipline from a recognized university.
Candidates should have age between 22-62 years as on 1st January 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per government rules.
- Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.100/-
- SC /ST Candidates: Rs.50/-
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.13,000/- to 40,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in.
- Search for the latest notifications.
- Click on the online application link.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form and attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
- Send that printout to the given address in the notification.
DHFWS West Bengal Counselor, Lab Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer Jobs 2019 - Official Notification