DHFWS North 24 Parganas Recruitment 2022 for 233 FTMO, Staff Nurse & Other Posts
District Health & Family Welfare Samiti DHFWS North 24 Parganas has issued the latest job notification for the 233 FTMO, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, LDC, Counsellor & Other Vacancies. Aspirants who have to possess Intermediate, MBBS, Bachelor's Degree, B.Sc, GNM, Graduation, M.Sc, Masters Degree are eligible. Eligible candidates can apply for DHFWS North 24 Parganas Application form on or before the last date. Check the more detailed information mentioned below.
- Starting date to apply online: 13th January 2022.
- Closing date to apply online: 22nd January 2022.
DHFWS North 24 Parganas Medical Officer, Staff Nurse & Other Jobs 2022
Organization: District Health & Family Welfare Samiti, North 24 Parganas
Post Name: FTMO, Laboratory Technician, Staff Nurse, Medical Officer, LDC, Counsellor, Group-D, Senior Medical Officer, Senior Treatment Supervisor, Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor, RNTCP Laboratory Technician & Tuberculosis Health Visitor
Total Vacancies: 233
- FTMO: 21
- Laboratory Technician:22
- Staff Nurse: 175
- Medical Officer: 03
- LDC: 02
- Counsellor: 01
- Group-D: 01
- Senior Medical Officer: 01
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 02
- Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor: 02
- RNTCP Laboratory Technician:02
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 01
- Laboratory Technician:- Graduation in Medical Laboratory Technology (B.Sc) minimum 1-year experience.
- Staff Nurse:- GNM from an institute recognized by the Indian nursing council.
- Medical Officer:- MBBS from a recognized institute with a one-year compulsory internship.
- Counsellor:- Minimum qualification required M.A/M.Sc in sociology.
- Senior Medical Officer:- MBBS or equivalent degree from a recognized institute.
- Senior Treatment Supervisor:- Bachelor's Degree or Recognized sanitary inspector's course.
- Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor:- Graduate and Diploma in Medical Laboratory technology.
- RNTCP Laboratory Technician:- Intermediate and Diploma or certified course in medical laboratory or equivalent.
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor:- Graduate or Intermediate and experience of working as MPW.
- Laboratory Technician: 40 years
- Staff Nurse: 64 years
- Medical Officer: 63 years
- LDC: 62 years
- Counsellor: 40 years
- Group-D: 62 years
- Senior Medical Officer: 62 years
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: 40 years
- Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor: 40 years
- RNTCP Laboratory Technician:40 years
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 40 years
- FTMO: Rs.60,000/-per month
- Laboratory Technician: Rs.13,000/- to Rs.22,000/-per month
- Staff Nurse: Rs.25,000/-per month
- Medical Officer: Rs.50,000/- to Rs.60,000/-per month
- LDC: As per the Guideline of AYUSH
- Counsellor: Rs.13,000/- to Rs.20,000/-per month
- Group-D: As per the Guideline of AYUSH
- Senior Medical Officer: Rs.60,000/-per month
- Senior Treatment Supervisor: Rs.25,000/-per month
- Senior Treatment Laboratory Supervisor: Rs.25,000/-per month
- RNTCP Laboratory Technician:22,000/-per month
- Tuberculosis Health Visitor: 18,000/-per month
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website www.wbhealth.gov.in-recruitment
- Go to the recruitment tab and select the post to apply.
- Click on Apply Online.
- Fill out complete details in the application form.
- Upload the scanned copies of documents/certificates.
- Finally, Submit the online application form.