Directorate of Fisheries Sikkim Jobs 2022 for 22 Assistant Fisheries Guard Posts
Directorate of Fisheries Sikkim has released the latest job notification for the 22 Assistant Fisheries Guard Vacancies. Aspirants who have qualified in Intermediate are eligible for the must take a chance of the Directorate of Fisheries Job Notification 2022. Interested and Eligible Job searchers may apply on or before the last date - 31st January 2022. Must check the more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned below.
- Last date for submission of the applications: 31st January 2022.
Directorate of Fisheries Sikkim Jobs 2022
Organization: Directorate of Fisheries Sikkim
Post Name: Assistant Fisheries Guard
Total Vacancies: 22
- Assistant Fisheries Guard:22
Directorate of Fisheries Sikkim Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in Class XII (Bio) from a recognized Board.
- The candidates should have an age between a minimum of 18 years to maximum age of 22 years as of the closing date of the applications.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.25,500/- to Rs.35,000/- per month.
- The selection process will be based on Examination/Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website http://www.spscskm.gov.in
- Search for the notification.
- Download the application form and Take a printout of it.
- Fill out complete details in the application form and attach the required documents.
- Submit the notification to the given address before the last date.
Office of the Deputy Secretary,
Directorate of Fisheries,
Gangtok, Sikkim - 737101