Directorate of Social Welfare, Mizoram has released an employment notification for 60 Graduate Teacher, Warden, Nurse, Chowkidar & Other Posts. Individuals who have possessed 8th, 10th, B.Tech /BE, Degree qualifications can utilize the chance of latest Directorate of Social Welfare, Mizoram Job Notification 2020. Applications are inviting from 10th February 2020 to 4th March 2020. Candidates who wish to apply for these vacancies must check the following details like Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, How to Apply.
Directorate of Social Welfare Mizoram Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 10th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 4th March 2020
Directorate of Social Welfare Mizoram Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Directorate of Social Welfare Mizoram Nurse, Cook Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 8th, 10th, Bachelor's Degree /B.Ed /D.EI.Ed, B.Tech /B.E in Computer Science /IT, GNM /B.Sc Nursing from a recognized University /Institute /Board.
Candidate's age should be between 21-35 years as on 4th March 2020.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected Candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.10,520/- to 22,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Examination /Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in.
- Search for new job openings.
- Click on the Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill the form with all the details.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
To the Director,
Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Department,
Chaltlang Aizawal, Mizoram.
Directorate of Social Welfare Mizoram Graduate Teacher, Chowkidar Jobs 2020 - Official Notification