Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs, Mizoram has issued a job notification regarding 18 Doctor, Skill Trainer Posts. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates must check their eligibility here. Eligible candidates may apply from 19th January 2021 to 8th February 2021. Before going to apply must check the official notification & instructions.
Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Doctor, Skill Trainer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Applications: 19th January 2021
- Closing date to Applications: 8th January 2021
Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Jobs 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Doctor (Part Time)||10|
Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Doctor, Skill Trainer Jobs 2021 - Eligiblity Criteria
Candidates should have completed 10th /ITI, Diploma, MBBS from a recognize University /Institute.
Applicants should have between 21 - 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.5,000/- to 55,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website socialwelfare.mizoram.gov.in.
- The home page will displayed on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the application form link.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address in the notification.
Directorate of Social Welfare & Tribal Affairs Jobs 2021 - Official Notification