District Court Gangtok has released an employment notification regarding 08 Record Keeper, Lower Division Assistant, Residential Orderly Posts. Individuals who have Passed 8th, Degree /Diploma must take the advantage of latest District Court Gangtok Job Notification 2021. Required candidates must visit the official website district.ecourts.gov.in/gangtok and check the eligibility details. All the eligible candidates can apply on or before 28th December 2021.
District Court Gangtok LDC, Residential Orderly Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 26th November 2021
- Closing date to Apply: 28th December 2021
District Court Gangtok Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Assistant||06|
District Court Gangtok Record Keeper, LDC Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 8th, Bachelors Degree with Diploma in Computer from recognized university or board.
Applicants should have age between 18 to 30 years as on 28th December 2021. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- For All Candidates: Rs.50/-
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.15,600/-to 34,800/- per month.
Aspirants will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.district.ecourts.gov.in/gangtok
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the DC Gangtok Job Notification
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill all the details in the form.
- Pay the application fee.
- Send the filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the below address.
To the District & Session Court,
East Sikkim at Gangtok
District Court Gangtok LDC, Residential Orderly, Record Keeper Jobs 2021 - Official Notification