DMHO Vikarabad Jobs 2022 - Apply for 14 Psychiatrist, Lab Technician & Other Posts
District Medical & Healthy Office (DMHO) has published the latest job notification for the posts of Psychiatrist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, STS, STLS, TB-HV & Refrigerator Mechanic. DMHO Vikarabad has about 14 Vacancies. Aspirants who have completed MD psychiatry, B.Sc, DMLT, degree, Graduate Diploma & ITI are eligible. Interested candidates Can apply from DMHO Recruitment 2022 on or before the last date- 10th April 2022. For more details, candidates must check the below details.
- Starting date for submission of the application: 06th January 2022.
- Closing date for submission of the application: 10th April 2022.
DMHO Vikarabad Jobs 2022
Organization: District Medical & Health Office
Post Name: Psychiatrist, Lab Technician, Pharmacist, STS, STLS, TB-HV & Refrigerator Mechanic
Total Vacancies: 14
- Psychiatrist: 01
- Lab Technician: 03
- Pharmacist: 06
- STS: 02
- STLS: 01
- TB-HV: 01
- Refrigerator Mechanic: 01
DMHO Vikarabad Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Psychiatrist:- MD Psychiatry
- Lab Technician:- B.Sc MLT, DMLT (Graduate diploma in Laboratory Technology or Equivalent)
- Pharmacist:- D-parmacy/B-Pharmacy.
- STS:- Degree with Relevant experience, valid two-wheeler driving license & Computer certificates.
- STLS:- Graduate diploma in Laboratory Technology or Equivalent with relevant experience valid two-wheeler driving license & Computer certificate.
- TB-HV:- Degree with relevant experience, valid two-wheeler driving license & computer certificate.
- Refrigerator Mechanic:- ITI with refrigerator mechanic with relevant experience.
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.15,000/- to Rs.48,000/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website https://vikarabad.telangana.gov.in/
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application form in the prescribed format.
- Eligible may send the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Age proof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
District Medical & Health Officer,