Directorate of Onion and Garlic Research has officially announced the latest job notification for 22 Young Professional Posts. DOGR has invited applications for all the candidates who have passed ME /M.Tech /Post Graduation, B.Sc /Graduation. Interested candidates must grab the chance by applying on or before 12th March 2021. Here we have mentioned all the details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Candidates may also visit the official website www.dogr.icar.gov.in and check official notification.
DOGR Young Professional Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Application: 3rd March 2021
- Closing date to the Application: 12th March 2021
DOGR Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
DOGR Young Professional Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed B.Sc /Graduate in Agriculture Engg /Food Technology, Post Graduation /M.E /M.Tech in relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 21 to 45 years as on 12th March.
No need to pay the application fee.
Remuneration for selected candidates will get Rs.25,000/- to 35,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.dogr.icar.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for YP Job Notification.
- Click on it & read all the instructions.
- Download the application form.
- Fill out all the details in the form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to email email@example.com.
DOGR Young Professional Jobs 2021 - Official Notification