Department of Telecommunications has announced a notification regarding the 101 Sub Divisional Engineer & Junior Telecom Officer job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess Engineering Degree must utilize the chance of DOT Job Notification 2020. Hopefuls who have expectations to participate in the application process must visit the official website www.dot.gov.in. Required candidates may check educational qualification, age limit, application fee, the application process, selection process, application dates details.
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer & JTO Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 2nd January 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 2nd March 2020
DOT Sub Divisional Engineer & JTO Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Place of Posting||No.of SDE||No.of JTO|
Department of Telecommunications Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possessed Engineering Degree or its equivalent from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
The age of the applicants should have a maximum of 56 years.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee for the above vacant positions.
Pay Scale :
- Sub Divisional Engineer: Rs. 47,600/- to 1,51,100/- pm
- Junior Telecom Officer: Rs. 44,900/- to 1,42,400/- pm
Selection Process :
Applicants must refer to the Official Notification.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.dot.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the DOT Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Check the details carefully
- Send the Application Form to the following address.
Director General (Telecom) HQ,
9th Floor, Sanchar Bhawan,
New Delhi - 110001.
DOT SDE & JTO Jobs 2020 - Notification