DRDO Naval Physical and Oceanographic Laboratory has issued a notification regarding 41 Vacancies of Trade Apprentice Posts. Individuals who have passed ITI qualifications can utilize this opportunity. Here we have given the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in. Interested candidates must visit the official portal & check detailed information. DRDO NOPOL Applications will start from 4th February 2020 to 6th March 2020. Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must check the official notification which is given below.
DRDO NPOL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 4th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 6th March 2020
DRDO NPOL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Trade||No.of Vacancies|
|Tool & Die Maker||01|
|Injection Moulding Machine Operator||01|
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||02|
|Front Office Assistant||04|
DRDO NPOL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have qualified in ITI in the relevant trade from a recognized Institute.
Candidates should have age between 18-32 years.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
The stipend for selected candidates will be between Rs.8,050/- per month.
The selection process will be based on Test / Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.apprenticeship.gov.in.
- Search for the latest job openings.
- Click on the Trade Apprentice Application Form.
- Register with number & password.
- Then Download the Application Form Carefully.
- Fill the form with relevant details.
- Attach required documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given Email Address.
- Refer to the official notification for Email ID.
DRDO NPOL Trade Apprentice Jobs 2020 - Official Notification