Defence Research and Development Organisation Proof Experimental Establishment (DRDO PXE) has rolled out with employment notification for 62 Technician Apprentices Posts. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Interested candidates may apply from 19th January 2021 to 27th February 2021.
DRDO PXE Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Applications: 19th January 2021
- Closing date to Applications: 27th February 2021
DRDO PXE Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentice||39|
|Technician (ITI) Apprentice||23|
DRDO PXE Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed Diploma, ITI in the relevant discipline from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidate's age should not exceed 25 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee for the above vacant posts.
Selected Candidates will get a stipend of Rs.7,000/- to 8,000/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Merit List.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website drdo.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search for the application form link.
- Click & download the form.
- Fill all the details in the application form.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the email firstname.lastname@example.org.
DRDO PXE Technician Apprentice Jobs 2021 - Official Notification