Directorate of Technical Education, Assam has given a job notification for 120 Lecturer, Senior Instructor Posts. Excellent news for job searching candidates. Here, grab all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Online applications are inviting from eligible candidates having Degree, Engineering, Diploma, Masters Degree qualifications. Interested candidates may apply online on or before 20th March 2020.
DTE Assam Lecturer, Senior Instructor Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Online Apply: 29th February 2020
- Last date to Online Apply: 20th March 2020
DTE Assam Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
DTE Assam Lecturer, Senior Instructor Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants must have possessed Diploma, Degree, B.Tech /BE, M.Tech /ME in relevant branch, Masters Degree from a recognized University /Institute.
Candidates should have age between 21-38 years as on 1st January 2020. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.14,000/- to 60,500/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.dte.assam.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Lecturer online application.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form and attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
DTE Assam Lecturer, Senior Instructor Jobs 2020 - Official Notification