Durg District Court has officially announced a new employment notification for 40 Assistant Programmer, Stenographer, Assistant Grade-III, Peon Posts. Individuals who have a qualification of 5th, Degree, B.E /B.Tech /M.Sc, MCA are eligible. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date.
Durg District Court Assistant Programmer, Peon Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 10th January 2022
- Closing date to Apply: 25th January 2022
Durg District Court Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Durg District Court Stenographer, Assistant Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have completed 5th, Degree, B.E /B.Tech /M.Sc, MCA from a recognized University /Institute.
Aspirant's age should be 18 to 30 years as on last date of application.
Refer to the official notification.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.15,600/- to 1,20,400/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Skill Test, Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.districts.ecourt.gov.in/durg
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the Application form link.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relavnt documents to the following address.
Office, Durg District Court, Ganjpara Road, Near Patel Chowk, Chhattisgarh.
Durg District Court Assistant Programmer, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2022 - Official Notification