Eastern Railway has announced a notification for the 10 Scouts & Guide Quota Group 'C' & 'D' job vacancies. Individuals who have possess 10th, 10+2 qualifications are eligible to apply for the Eastern Railway jobs. Required candidates who have desire to apply for the Eastern Railway jobs must check the eligibility details. For the convenience of the candidates, we have also given official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in. To get more details must keep attention on the following details.
Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online : 9th November 2019
- Closing date to Apply Online : 8th December 2019
Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs - Vacancy Details
|Group 'C' (Level-2)||02|
|Erstwhile Gr. 'D' (Level-1)||08|
Eastern Railway Scouts Job Notification 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess 10th or 12th or its equivalent from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants must have between 18 to 33 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
- For Gen/ OBC : Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ ST/ Women/ EBC : Rs. 250/-
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of according to the Eastern Railway norms.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Written Examination & Skill Test.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Portal www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Eastern Railway Registration/ Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo and scanned signature
- Pay the application fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a printout for further use
Eastern Railway Scouts & Guides Quota Jobs 2019 - Notification