Electronics Corporation of India Limited has issued a notification for 64 Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. Excellent news for those candidates who have qualified in Engineering Degree. Here we have provided eligibility details like age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates get all the details here and apply online through official website www.ecil.co.in. Before applying, must check the official notification & instructions. Online applications are inviting from 6th December 2019 to 4th January 2020.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 6th December 2019
- Last Date to Apply Online: 4th January 2020
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Job Notification 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Engineering Degree with 65% marks from a recognized university.
Candidates age should not exceed 25 years as on 30th November 2019. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt. rules.
- For Gen /OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC /ST /Ex-Servicemen: Nil
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs.48,160/- to 72,060/-per month.
The selection process will be based on the Personal Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ecil.co.in.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Go to the careers option.
- Click on the application form link.
- Read all the details carefully.
- Then fill the form & attach documents.
- Pay the fee through online.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
ECIL Graduate Engineer Trainee Jobs 2019 - Official Notification