Employee's State Insurance Corporation, Delhi has given a notification for 22 Medical Officer posts. Good news for the job searching candidates who have completed Degree qualifications. Interested candidates may apply offline on or before the last date. Applications are available from 11th February 2020 to 26th February 2020. Candidates who are going to participate in this application process must follow the below Details. Here we have provided Educational Qualifications, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply.
ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 11th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 26th February 2020
ESIC Delhi Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Medical Officer (Ayurvedic)||17|
|Medical Officer (Homeopathy)||05|
ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree in Ayurveda /Homeopathy from a recognized Univerity.
Candidates age should not exceed 30 years. Age Relaxation of 05 years for SC /ST and 03 years for OBC Candidates.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.50,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.esic.nic.in.
- Click on the Recruitment tab.
- Search for the MO Job Notification.
- Open the application form & download it.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form with all relevant details.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
Directorate (Medical) Delhi Office,
5th Floor, Admin Block,
ESIC Hospital Basidarapur,
New Delhi - 110015.
ESIC Delhi Medical Officer Jobs 2020 - Official Notification