Food Safety and Standards Authority of India has released a notification regarding the 26 Senior & Junior Fellowship job vacancies. Individuals who have to possess M.E/ M.Tech or Master's Degree must take advantage of the FSSAI Job Notification 2020. Required candidates may visit the Official Website www.fssai.gov.in and apply online on or before the 21st of February 2020.
FSSAI Senior & Junior Fellows Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Notification Issued Date: 27th January 2020
- Closing date to Apply: 21st February 2020
FSSAI Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Post||No.of Vacancies|
|Senior Fellows (SFFan)||10|
|Junior Fellows (JFFan)||16|
FSSAI Senior & Junior Fellow Job Vacancies 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Should have possessed a Master's Degree in Microbiology/Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Food Technology or M.V.Sc/M.Tech from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Applicants must refer to the Official Notification.
Application Fee :
Candidates need to pay the application fee as per the norms of the FSSAI.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get a remuneration Rs. 30,000/- to 40,000/- pm.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Log on to the Official Website www.fssai.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the FSSAI Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Pay the Application Fee
- Check the details and submit the form
- Take a print out for further use
FSSAI Senior & Junior Fellows Jobs 2020 - Notification