Gail Authority of India Limited has announced a notification regarding 25 Executive Trainee Posts. Candidates who have completed a Bachelor's Degree can participate in this application process. Interested candidates may apply online through the official website www.gailonline.com on or before the last date. Online Application Forms will be opened from 12th February 2020 to 12 March 2020. Candidates before going to apply must check the following details Here we have given all the details of Eligibility Criteria, Age Limit, Application Fee, Pay Scale, Selection Process, How to Apply.
GAIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Online Applications: 12th February 2020
- Last date of Online Applications: 12th March 2020
GAIL Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Executive Trainee [Chemical]||15|
|Executive Trainee [Instrumentation]||10|
GAIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have qualified in Bachelor's Degree in Engineering in Chemical /Petrochemical /Chemical Technology /Petrochemical Technology /Instrumentation /Instrumentation & Control /Electronics & Instrumentation with 65% marks from a recognized University.
The age of applicants should not exceed 28 years as on 3rd March 2020. Age Relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
Refer to the official notification for application fee details.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.60,000/- to 1,80,000/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Interview /Group Discussion.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.gailonline.com.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Click on the careers tab.
- Search for Executive Trainee Online Application.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Fill the form & attach the required documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
GAIL Executive Trainee Jobs 2020 - Official Notification