Gauhati High Court has released a notification for 63 Stenographer Grade-I, II Posts. Excellent news for job searching candidates. Applications are invited from eligible candidates having 12th qualifications. Interested candidates can go through the official website www.ghconline.gov.in, download the application format and apply offline on or before 12th March 2020. Before going to apply must check the following details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Gr.I & II Jobs 2020 - Important Dates
- Starting date of Applications: 27th February 2020
- Last date of Applications: 12th March 2020
Gauhati High Court Job Notification 2020 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Gr.I & II Jobs 2020 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed 12th std from a recognized Institute.
The age of applicants should have between 18-32 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
No application fee will be charged for the above vacant posts.
Remuneration for selected candidates will be between Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.ghconline.gov.in.
- The home page will appear on the screen.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Click on the Stenographer Application Form.
- Download the form carefully.
- Read all the instructions.
- Fill details in the application form.
- Attach prescribed documents with filled form.
- Send it to the given address.
- Refer to the official notification for the address.
Gauhati High Court Stenographer Gr.I & II Jobs 2020 - Official Notification