Gujarat Cancer Research Institute has given a employment notification regarding the 33 job vacancies. Aspirants who have possess Graduation, M.D./ DNB, M.S qualifications are eligible to apply for the GCRI Job Notification 2019. Interested candidates may check the eligibility details such as educational qualification, age limit, application fee, selection process, application dates. Eligible candidates may participate in the application process on or before the 16th December 2019.
GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply : 6th December 2019
- Closing date to Apply : 16th December 2019
GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Department||No.of Vacancies|
|Supervisor (Housekeeping & Manpower)||04|
GCRI Non-Teaching & Fellowship Jobs 2019 - Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification :
Aspirants should have possess Graduation M.D/ DNB, M.S from recognized university or board.
Age Limit :
Age of the applicants should not exceed more than 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
Application Fee :
There is no application fee to apply for the above mentioned posts.
Pay Scale :
Selected candidates will get remuneration of Rs. 20,000/- to 66,000/- per month.
Selection Process :
Applicants will be selected on the basis of Interview.
How to Apply :
- Must visit the Official Website www.gcriindia.org
- Home Page will appear on your screen
- Search for the Application Form
- Download the Application Form
- Enter the required details and attach the essential documents
- Check the details and send the application form to the following address
The Gujarat Cancer & Research Institute,
Civil Hospital Campus,
GCRI Fellowship & Non-Teaching Jobs 2019 - Official Notification