Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University has announced a job notification regarding 33 Section Officer, Professional Library Assistant, Stenographer, Laboratory Assistant Posts. Interested candidates must take the chance by apply before 15th February 2021. Before going to participate in this application process must check the following details. Here we have provided educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
GGSIPU Section Officer, Stenographer Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to the Applications: 29th January 2021
- Last date to the Applications: 15th February 2021
GGSIPU Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Professional Library Assistant||04|
|Laboratory Assistant Grade-II||15|
GGSIPU Professional Library Asst, Section Officer & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have passed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, B.L.I.Sc /M.L.I.Sc, Master's Degree with 55% marks from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should not exceed 35 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no Application Fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.5,200/- to 34,800/- per month.
The selection process will be based on the Written Test /Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit to the official website www.ipu.ac.in.
- Go to the Jobs & opportunities tab.
- Search for the notification.
- Click on the application form link.
- Download the form carefully.
- Fill the form with all details.
- Send filled filled form along with self-attested copies of relevant documents to the given address.
To the Joint Registrar (Personnel),
Room No. 115, Administartive Block,
GGSIPU, Sector 16-C, Dwarka,
New Delhi - 110078.
GGSIPU Laboratary Assistant, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification