GIPMER Recruitment 2022 - Apply for 136 Senior Resident Posts
Govind Ballabh Pant Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research (GIPMER) has issued a job notification for the 136 Senior Resident Posts. Individuals who have completed MBBS, Degree, Diploma, DNB & P.G are eligible. Eligible candidates may apply on or before the last date 17th January 2022 and Must check more details like education qualification, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, and how to apply mentioned given below.
- Starting date for submission of the application: 03rd January 2022.
- Closing date for submission of the application: 17th January 2022.
- Interview date: 20th January 2022.
GIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2022
Organization: Govind Ballabh Pant Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research
Post Name: Senior Resident
Total Vacancies: 136
- Senior Resident: 136
GIPMER Senior Resident Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must have qualified in MBBS, P.G, Degree, Diploma, DNB from a recognized University/Institute.
- Applicants' age should be 45 years as on the closing date to the applications.
- Age relaxation is mentioned below.
- General/EWS Category, relaxable by 05 years.
- SC/ST/OBC candidates 03 years.
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: Rs.300/-
- Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- per month.
- The candidate's selection will be based on their performance in the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Open the official website www.gbpant.delhigovt.nic.in
- Verify the notification details to know whether eligible or not.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the application in the prescribed format.
- Pay the application fee.
- Eligible may submit the application form along with self-attested copies of Education Qualification, Experience, Id proof, and other relevant documents to the address stated below.
Administrative Branch, GIPMER,
Nehru Marg, New Delhi - 110002