Goa Electricity Department has officially released an employment notification for 26 Lower Division Clerk, Meter Reader, Telephone Operator Posts. Aspirants who have to possess 10th, ITI, 10+2, Diploma qualification must take advantage of the Goa Electricity Department Jobs 2021. Required candidates must visit the official website www.goaelectricity.gov.in and apply online before the 7th November 2021. For More details, aspirants must check the following details.
Goa Electricity Department LDC Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 30th October 2021
- Closing date to Apply Online: 7th November 2021
Goa Electricity Department Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||12|
Goa Electricity Department Meter Reader, Telephone Operator Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Aspirants should have to possess 10th, ITI, 10+2, Diploma from recognized university or board.
The age of the applicants should have a minimum of 45 years as on last date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a remuneration of Rs.9,300/- to 34,800/- per month.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam or Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the Official Website www.goaelectricity.gov.in
- Home Page will display on your screen
- Search for the Application Link
- Download the Application Form carefully
- Fill the details and attach the required documents
- Upload the recent passport size photo & scanned signature
- Pay the Application Fee, if any
- Click on the submit button
- Take a print out for further use
Goa Electricity Department LDC, Meter Reader & Telephone Operator Jobs 2021 - Official Notification