Goa Police has rolled out the latest recruitment job notification regarding 773 Police Constable, Pharmacist, Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Barber, Dhobi, Nursing Assistant, Mess Servant, Sweeper Posts. Aspirants who have possess 10th /ITI, 10+2, Diploma /Degree must participate in this application process by applying before 8th November 2021. Before going to apply, aspirants must check the following details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply.
Goa Police Constable, Pharmacist Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply: 12th October 2021
- Closing date to Apply: 8th November 2021
Goa Police Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Lower Division Clerk||05|
|Nursing Assistant(Armed Police)||03|
Goa Police Nursing Assistant, Stenographer & Other Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must have completed 10th /ITI, 10+2, Diploma /Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University /Institute.
Applicant's age should have between 18 to 45 years as on closing date of application. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
- Gen Candidates: Rs.200/-
- SC /ST /OBC /EXS: Rs.100/-
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.18,000/- to 92,300/- per month.
Candidates will be selected based on the Written Test, Physical Efficiency Test & Interview.
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website www.gicofindia.in.
- Search for the latest job notifications.
- Click on the Goa Police Notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Download the application form.
- Fill the form in the prescribed format.
- Send filled form along with self-attested copies of relevent documents to the following address.
Police Headquarters, Panaji-Goa Mapusa Police Station, Bicholim Police Statio, Ponda Police Station, Curchorem Police Station, Margo Town Police Station, and Vasco Police Station.
Goa Police Pharmacist, Steno, LDC & Other Jobs 2021 - Official Notification