Goa Public Service Commission has announced a job notification regarding 37 Assistant Archivist, Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Junior Surgeon, Technical Superintendent Posts. Candidates who are willing to participate in this application process must check the following details such as educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Required candidates must check the official notification & instructions. Eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date.
Goa PSC Assistant Archivist, Lecturer Jobs 2022 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 18th January 2022
- Last date to Apply Online: 28th January 2022
Goa PSC Job Notification 2022 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
Goa PSC Assistant Professor, Junior Surgeon Jobs 2022 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have completed Degree /Diploma, Masters Degree from a recognized University.
Applicant's age should not exceed 45 years. Age relaxation is applicable as per govt norms.
There is no application fee.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.9,300/- to 39,100/- per month.
Applicants will be selected based on the Interview.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Go to the careers tab.
- Click on the Goa PSC job notification.
- Read all the instructions carefully.
- Click on the online application form link.
- Fill the form & upload scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Pay the application fee.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a printout for further use.
Goa PSC Technical Superintendent, Assistant Professor Jobs 2022 - Official Notification