Goa Public Service Commission has released the latest employment notification for 31 Assistant Agriculture Officer, Junior Scale Officer, Planning Officer, Lecturer & Other Posts. Aspirants who have possess B.Sc, Degree /Post Graduate, MBBS must utilize this opportunity. We are here to inform all the details like educational qualifications, age limit, application fee, pay scale, selection process, how to apply. Eligible candidates may apply online on or before 26th March 2021.
Goa PSC AAO, Jr.Scale Officer & Other Jobs 2021 - Important Dates
- Starting date to Apply Online: 13th March 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 26th March 2021
Goa PSC Job Notification 2021 - Vacancy Details
|Name of the Posts||No.of Vacancies|
|Assistant Agriculture Officer||08|
|Junior Scale Officer||15|
Goa PSC Assistant Engineer, Planning Officer Jobs 2021 - Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should have passed B.Sc in Agriculture /Horticulture, Post Graduation /MBBS, Degree in Civil Engg from a recognized University.
The upper age limit of 40 years for Jr.Scale Officer post and 45 years for other posts.
No need to pay the application fee.
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.9,300/- to 39,100/- per month.
Candidate's selection will be based on the Interview, Written Test & Screening Test.
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in.
- Go to the recruitment tab.
- Search and click on the advertisement.
- Read all the instructions.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- Fill out all the details in the application form.
- Attach scanned copies of relevant documents.
- Click on the submit button.
- Take a Printout for further use.
Goa PSC Assistant Professor, Lecturer, Assistant Archivist Jobs 2021 - Official Notification